- The Transportation Graduate Student Handbook explains the steps you must complete in the interdisciplinary master's degree program in transportation. It includes a program overview, information about academic requirements, resources for students, and information about financing your education.
- The Graduate College Handbook contains information about completing your program of study, getting the proper signatures on the right forms, etc.
- Resources about conducting research, presenting your work, working with others, and preparing your thesis
- Literature Searches and Literature Reviews for Transportation Research Projects: How to Search, Where to Search, and How to Put It All Together: Current Practices.
Admissions and financial aid
- Civil, Construction, and Environmental Engineering, College of Engineering
- Community and Regional Planning, College of Design
- Supply Chain Management, College of Business