Jing's research interests include transportation systems analysis with emphasis on network modeling and optimization, traffic flow theory, intelligent transportation systems, transportation energy and sustainable transportation, and logistics.
Additional role at InTrans and/or Iowa State University
- Transportation Engineer, Center for Transportation Research and Education
- Estimating Energy Efficiency of Connected and Autonomous Vehicles in a Mixed Fleet Mar 2017 - Feb 2018
- Macroscopic Traffic Flow Characteristics and Individual Vehicle Fuel Consumption Mar 2015 - Sep 2017
- Data-Driven Highway Infrastructure Resilience Assessment - Phase II Aug 2015 - Aug 2017
- Optimal Placement of Iowa DOT Maintenance Garages: Muscatine and Dubuque Case Studies Mar 2015 - Mar 2017
- Evaluation of Temporary Rumble Strips Jul 2014 - Dec 2016