Chris is a materials engineer at the Center for Transportation Research and Education. He specializes in asphalt pavement materials. He joined InTrans in August 2005, sharing a joint appointment with Iowa State University's Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering as an associate professor.
Additional role at InTrans and/or Iowa State University
- Associate Professor, Department of Civil, Construction, and Environmental Engineering
- Holding Strategies for Low-Volume State Routes Mar 2013 - Jun 2017
- Intermodal Gantry Crane Pavement and Foundation Design Improvement Aug 2015 - Jun 2017
- Development of Quality Standards for Inclusion of High Recycled Asphalt Pavement Content in Asphalt Mixtures-Phase III Jun 2015 - May 2017
- Chip Seal Design and Specifications Jul 2014 - Dec 2016
- Development of a Mix Formation and Pavement Design Using Asphalt-Rubber Binders and Biobased Additives Aug 2014 - Oct 2016