Start date: 10/11/07
End date: 10/10/08
About the research
The primary objectives of this 12-month project are to provide continued national training on the IMCP manual as follows:
1) Reprint and distribute 5,000 additional IMCP manuals with minor corrections. This is not a second addition.
2) Conduct eight 1 1/2 to 2-day workshops throughout the country in regionally diverse states.
3) Develop and implement an online, interactive learning program, Training on Demand.
4) Develop and implement a 2 1/2-day Train the Trainer Program that prepares a cadre of trainers to conduct professional-level training on all the workshop modules and the IMCP manual.
5) Concurrently with this project, the American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) will develop Webinar training modules based on the IMCP workshop modules.
Sponsor(s): Federal Highway Administration