The Iowa Streets and Roads Conference provides vendors with the opportunity to showcase and demonstrate their products. Attendees will primarily be maintenance supervisors and others responsible for maintaining streets and roadways, procuring related equipment and materials, and managing administrative functions.
Display and Setup Information
VENDORS TAKE NOTE – There are Many Changes and Adjustments for 2020 – PLEASE read carefully
There will be significant changes to the vendor setup in 2020. Although registrations are currently being taken, parts or all of the event (including the vendor display) could be altered or canceled at any time. If held, we ask that everyone follow CDC and IDPH guidelines and Governors proclamation active at the time. We are working to have a setup that supports the same and are hopeful that in 2021 we will back to our normal setup. If canceled, registrations will be used to offer part of the subject material in a virtual manner.
Changes to Display and Setup Information
The following is the current plan for the Streets and Roads Conference vendors;
- All vendors will be outdoor in the east parking lot. Protection from the elements is the responsibility of the vendor
- Each display area will consist of an 8′ x 10′ space with an 8′ table and two chairs (essentially a parking space). Materials outside this area will not be allowed.
- Electricity and wireless internet will NOT be provided.
- Each vendor is limited to one space and two representatives in attendance
- Outdoor areas for large wheeled equipment is still available in the front of the building. Purchase of one spot in the east parking lot is required to use this space. Vendors must notify us of their intent to use this space for planning purposes and limitations on the number of pieces may be required.
- Vendors can set up between 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, September 23. Attendees may visit vendors before the 8:00 a.m. start of the conference, but the first official agenda break is 9:45 a.m.
Rooms are available at the Quality Inn and Suites (515-232-9260) for $96 plus tax. Mention “Streets & Roads” to get the special rate. The block will be released on September 2, 2020.
Location assignment in the vendor space is based on a first come, first serve basis. Those that register early will be the closest to the building. Space is limited, so register early! Registration is only being offered online at this time.
Donations and Drawings
VENDORS TAKE NOTE – Changes to Donations and Drawings
All door prize drawings will be conducted at your own vendor table this year. We will announce the winner, donated item, and donating entity within the ballroom during times indicated on the agenda. You are welcome to join us. This year we will NOT be asking the participants to have the vendors sign a card to be eligible for door prizes. No door prize donation table will be available. Contact us if you have questions.
There will not be a reception this year.