Various locations around the state!
We will be offering 2 classroom sessions per day at each venue.
April 20, 2021 — May 20, 2021
Workshop sessions begin at 8:30 am and 12:30 pm. Please allow approximately 2.5 hours per session.
3 Credit Hours
20 person max per session and registration is limited to 4 participants per agency per session.
For 2021, we will be offering this workshop at selected locations across the state. There will be 4 sessions offered at each location over a 2 day period.
This workshop is the classic low-cost presentation of basic flagging principles and work zone safety. This workshop will
- Teach basic principles of flagging
- Demonstrate recommended flagging
- Illustrate some common applications of flagging
- Cover the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices, Part 6
- Fundamental principles
- Elements of a TTC zone
- TTC devices
- Pedestrian and work safety
Who Should Attend?
- Employees from cities and counties who perform flagging on the job or who supervise or train flaggers
- Anyone who has attended a work zone safety workshop in recent years and desires a more concentrated program on flagging
Participants will receive flagger handbooks and certificates of completion.