Keokuk County Extension Office
400 220th Avenue
Sigourney, Iowa 52591
April 28, 2021
Workshop begins at 12:30 pm
3 Credit Hours
20 person max per session and registration is limited to 4 participants per agency per session.
Please read the following carefully. It will impact how and who you register and possibly whether you register.
These registration limitations and attendance requirements apply to these Spring 2021 trainings as Iowa LTAP phases back into on-site training.
If you have any concerns or those you’d like to register are unable to meet the attendance requirements below, please call Keith Knapp at 515-294-8817 or email@example.com before starting the registration process.
Spring 2021 Registration Limitations:
- Each morning or afternoon session advertised will have a capacity of 20 people
- Each local agency will be limited to 4 attendees per morning or afternoon session
- If your training needs cannot be met with the above, there is a recording of this training posted online. Please contact Keith Knapp at 515-294-8817 or firstname.lastname@example.org
On-Site Attendance Requirements:
- Social distancing will be required (e.g., classroom chairs will be six feet apart)
- Masks will be required to enter the classroom, if not social distanced (i.e., seated in the room) and in the general areas of the facilities
- No food or drink will be served
- If the requirements of the facility and/or jurisdiction are more stringent, they will be followed
- Please see the note above if those you believe need this training are unable to meet these requirements
Thanks for bearing with us as we work through this transition.