September 10, 2021
This two-hour free webinar will begin at 12:00 p.m. (Central Time)
Details to access the Webex webinar will be emailed along with a confirmation after you register.
Join us for this FREE online webinar where we will summarize many of the signing chapters in the 2009 Edition of the MUTCD with Revisions Number 1 and 2 incorporated in (May 2012). Agenda subjects are listed below. The workshop should be valuable to new signing personnel and experienced staff that would like a refresher.
- Gain knowledge of many of the signing installation requirements and on guidance in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices, including relevant updates.
- Become aware of local agency signing requirements in accordance with the MUTCD.
- Learn the basics of signing installation per the MUTCD.
- Become aware of requirements for the installation of warning and regulatory signs.
- Secure information on additional training and safety resources that are available.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop will benefit local transportation agency employees and staff that have signing responsibilities. State and local signing employees, engineers, supervisors, traffic enforcement staff and safety personnel should also attend.
General Signing Application Information (Part 1)
Sign Specific Applications: Basics, Regulatory Signs, and Warning Signs (Part 2)
Signing for Railroad Grade Crossings (Part 8)
Wrap Up, Questions, & Discussion
This is a free training.
Online registration is required in advance for this webinar. Registration must be done online and is available at the registration link to the right. You will receive a confirmation email (to the email address you provide) after you complete your registration.
Webinar Access Information
A link to join the webinar, along with a link to test your software and computer speed, will be emailed after your registration is complete. In addition to the access information, you will receive an email confirming your registration separately.
For More Information
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact David Veneziano at 515-294-5480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.