Ms. Gieseman is the Communications Manager with the Institute for Transportation. She is responsible for the management of InTrans communications efforts that include technical writing, editing, marketing, and public relations services.
Ms. Gieseman joined InTrans in October 2018. She brought over fifteen years of experience in communications, marketing, and management.
- M.A., Rhetoric, Composition, and Professional Communication, Iowa State University, 2006
- B.S. (with Honors Distinction), Technical Communication with concentrated study in Computer Science, Iowa State University, 2003
- Communications Manager, Grants Hub, Iowa State University: July 2017–October 2018
- Director of Operations, AgSolver, Inc.: August 2013–July 2017
- Director of Publications/Editor of the Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, Soil and Water Conservation Society: January 2009–August 2013
- Communications Specialist, Center for Transportation Research and Education (CTRE), Iowa State University: September 2005–January 2009
- Technical Editor, Center for Transportation Research and Education, Iowa State University: January 2004–September 2005