Ms. Brandy Haenlein’s primary responsibilities include developing newsletters, brochures, articles, annual reports, proposals, and other publications. She also is the Program Coordinator for GO!, the Institute for Transportation’s premier K–12 online magazine.
Before coming to InTrans, she worked for three years as a community journalist in Michigan, covering politics, culture and events, and breaking news. She has over 15 years of publications-based experience as an editor, writer, and graphic designer.
- BS, Technical Communications, Saginaw Valley State University, 2013
- Endorsement, Business Administration, Davenport University, 2007–2008
- Communications Specialist, Institute for Transportation, Iowa State University, 2014–present
- Journalist, Township View Newspaper, Saginaw, MI, 2011–2014
- Editor-in-Chief, Cardinal Sins Journal, Saginaw, MI, 2012–2014
- Grant Assistant, Saginaw Valley State University, 2010–2013
- Outstanding Graduate Award in English, Saginaw Valley State University, 2013
- Recipient of 3 Year, Serial ($5,000) Resource Grant (which supported the “writing abroad” experiences of over 20 Saginaw Valley State University creative writers), Saginaw Valley State University, 2012–2014