Why Iowa State University
Earn a transportation graduate degree from Iowa State University
Why choose an Iowa State University graduate degree in transportation? Because you have an interest in transportation and civil engineering and you would like to participate in exciting events like these:
- Participate in world-class research. A limited number of graduate assistantships are available each year.
- Be immersed in transportation research, seminars, mentoring, and leadership institutes as a Transportation Scholar.
- Be exposed to experts from numerous transportation fields such as traffic safety, bridges, wood structures, concrete, asphalt, geospatial safety, weather impacts, construction management and more. ISU’s transportation engineering faculty are at the forefront of their fields.
- Examine transportation in places like Rome, Istanbul, Great Britain, and other transportation-rich locations around the globe through our study abroad program.
- Join an award-winning student organization and compete in top-level paper, poster, and Traffic Bowl competitions.