The Fall 2020 National Concrete Consortium was moved online due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Webinars took place September 1–3 from 9:00 AM–12:00 PM Central Time.
September 1ˢᵗ slides:
- Alkali-Silica Reactivity (ASR):
- Lightweight Cellular Concrete:
September 2ⁿᵈ slides:
- Performance-Engineered Mixtures (PEM) Testing: State Shadow Project Experiences:
- Dowels and Tie Bars:
- Effect of Dowels and Tie Bars on Premature Cracking in Jointed Plain Concrete Pavement (JPCP): Interaction Findings (Jeff Roesler, University of Illinois)
- MnDOT’s Dowel/Tie-Bar Experience: Using the MIT-Scan T2/T3 during Paving (Maria Masten, Minnesota DOT)
- Dowel Alignment and Joint Score: Implications for Specifications and Performance (Shree Rao, ARA)
September 3ʳᵈ slides:
- National Transportation Product Evaluation Program (NTPEP):
- Project Updates: